TrueClones® are full-length cDNA clones derived from human and mouse cDNA libraries. TrueClones® are ideal for over-expression of native proteins for functional studies. For over-expression of tagged proteins, OriGene offers TrueORF® with built-in tags for convenient detection and purification.
Features and benefits:
- Native protein over-experssion in mammalian cells
- Subclone into expression vectors for tagged protein expression
(Learn how TrueORF® can help you skip the subcloning process)
- Functional screening a large number of transfected cells for pathway elucidation (learn more)
- Hybridization probe for Southern, Northern and in situ hybridization
- Real-time PCR template standards
- More applications...
Sample products of TrueClones:
|SC310510||TrueClone®, CCNK (untagged)-Human cyclin K (CCNK), transcript variant 2 (10ug)|
|SC310553||TrueClone®, FFAR1 (untagged)-Human free fatty acid receptor 1 (FFAR1) (10ug)|
|SC310663||TrueClone®, FGFR1 (untagged)-Human fibroblast growth factor receptor 1 (FGFR1), transcript variant 1 (10ug)|
|SC310676||TrueClone®, PCDHGC3 (untagged)-Human protocadherin gamma subfamily C, 3 (PCDHGC3), transcript variant 3 (10ug)|
|SC310725||TrueClone®, HAGH (untagged)-Human hydroxyacylglutathione hydrolase (HAGH), transcript variant 2 (10ug)|
|SC310855||TrueClone®, MRGPRE (untagged)-Human MAS-related GPR, member E (MRGPRE) (10ug)|